Contact: Manager Li
Address: North of Shuiyun Village, Yuchuan Industrial Agglomeration Area, Jiyuan City
What are the advantages and disadvantages of emery wear-resistant floor
I. Brief Introduction of Emery Floor:
Emery material is a dry-spread non-metal (or metal) floor hardener that is ready-mixed at the factory and ready to use on site. It contains special selected abrasion-resistant aggregates, which are based on their shape, gradation, high physics and mechanics. Performance. This product is directly applied to the surface of concrete or cement mortar in the initial setting stage. After hardening, it forms a layer of hard, wear-resistant and beautiful hardened floor.
Advantages of Emery floor:
1. The color is selectable, the surface is compact, it is not easy to dust, and easy to clean. 2. It is a substitute for traditional industrial terrazzo. 3. Short construction period and simultaneous construction with concrete, can be put into use quickly; 4. Low cost and high cost performance. long lasting. 5. Excellent abrasion resistance, impact resistance and compression resistance;
Disadvantages of Emery floor:
1. Color selection has certain limitations: the commonly used colors are cement primary color, gray, green, red, etc.
2. Because it is an oxide series toner, some colored (such as green) wear-resistant floors will fade slightly after being exposed to light.
3. Even if it is a color wear-resistant floor, its color cannot be as pure and saturated as epoxy floor;
4. Poor anti-permeability: Abrasion-resistant floor is actually a kind of high-strength concrete. Its anti-permeability is far less than that of epoxy floor. For some workshops where oil pollution often exists, such as machining workshop, oil pollution is easy. Penetrates into the floor and prevents thorough cleaning.
5, can not resist the corrosion of chemicals: inorganic silicate-based chemical components, easily eroded by acid and alkali.
6, the surface finish is far less than epoxy floor, especially the poor quality wear-resistant floor may also ash, so it is not suitable for floors with higher requirements on cleanliness.
Application of Emery Floor:
Floors that require wear resistance and pressure resistance, such as machinery factories, parking lots, warehouses, production workshops, logistics centers, etc.
Baoding Weiqi Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. is a professional company specializing in the research and development, production, sales and construction of wear-resistant floor material engineering. It is engaged in the production and sales of colored cement wear-resistant floor and epoxy floor. The company's main products: wear-resistant floor materials, corundum wear-resistant floor materials, epoxy floors, artistic embossed floors, PVC plastic floors, plastic runways, concrete seal curing agent floors and other functional floors and various Flooring materials.
Carborundum manufacturers | Jiyuan Carborundum | Carborundum bases | Copper ore manufacturers | Epoxy wear-resistant floor paints | Epoxy wear-resistant floor materials | Epoxy floor wear-resistant materials manufacturers
- Previous: What is a floor?
- Next: No more;